Hi, we believe in providing you the fanciest and trendy accessories apart from the custom gift wrapping services at very reasonable prices. We aim towards providing you with unique, handmade and handpicked stuff. Feel free to go through the products, to place an order or a query, fill up the given order form or call at the given contact information. We are willing to send orders across India at additional postage charges.

Labels

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone, a very happy valentine's day to all my readers. This being my first post on my new blog, I would like to elaborate on the reason of starting this new blog.  I have this little on-the-go shop where I sell my handmade brooch pins, hair accessories and other little cute things I find, that I believe others(or the ones like me) would like to have/buy. I will be posting all my products with the images for all of you to see. You can order any of the product on my email pinsandbowsnavneet@gmail.com and I would be happy to send the order across within Delhi and NCR(India) with the facility of cash on delivery(I am planning to extend my services across India). Apart from making the accessories, I also run a gift wrapping service where you can get all kinds of gifts for all kinds of occasions. For all the latest gift wraps and accessories, keep following.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Navneet- Congratulations...! Happy to see ur blog on ur creative things created by you. your creative abilities are well versed and known . Surely get connected to you ASAP...!! All the Best..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you so much for the praise aman, people like you who value such things, keep me going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great...I'm looking forward for the pictures for placing the order! :)

    ReplyDelete