Hi, we believe in providing you the fanciest and trendy accessories apart from the custom gift wrapping services at very reasonable prices. We aim towards providing you with unique, handmade and handpicked stuff. Feel free to go through the products, to place an order or a query, fill up the given order form or call at the given contact information. We are willing to send orders across India at additional postage charges.

Labels

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Silver Jubilee Wedding Anniversary Gift Wrap

It was my maternal aunt's 25th wedding anniversary party, and here's what I wrapped for her. For the present I had a large crystal bowl, a set of bed cover and pillows and alongside I added a set of brown silk cushions for a "couple" element.




I printed out a simple greeting saying "celebrating 25 years of togetherness ", which I placed into a blue glass Photo-frame.








I wrapped the two gifts in silver paper of two different patterns.






I used pink and blue ribbons for a continuation in all the different pieces of the gift.



 I placed it all in a huge rectangular cane basket lined with paper.








And topped it with a handmade boutique bow!








and voila the gift looked grand!







No comments:

Post a Comment