Hi, we believe in providing you the fanciest and trendy accessories apart from the custom gift wrapping services at very reasonable prices. We aim towards providing you with unique, handmade and handpicked stuff. Feel free to go through the products, to place an order or a query, fill up the given order form or call at the given contact information. We are willing to send orders across India at additional postage charges.

Labels

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Brooches

Here's a sneak peek into the upcoming brooch pins, they havn't been priced yet, so I'll be posting them again.














These cute little elephant pendants caught my eye, and forced me to add them to my shop for sale!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank You! Lemme know if u need any...I'm soon going to put up the hair bows as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need many of these....please quote them asap...gre8 as bday gift too...love d whole idea..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff,mom loved it too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great! I would love to profile you for my paper, MY tIMES if u make these yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks aashima, I can even provide you with personalised gift boxes for these. :)

    Thank you Prerna, I'll send you my box(i.e. my little shop), you guys can check out the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty stuff :) is it possible to get them couriered to calcutta?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, you can email me your order or place your order on phone. The payments can only be made by account transfer. :) There's more stuff that I'm adding. Thank you for the querry

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesomee.... ill email u the order lemme know the price and the account details..thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. just bought few of your jute brooches...gifted them..n m flaunting them myself..the appraisal n feedback is gr8...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Aashima, I am honoured that you not only like them yourself,but are also making them popular! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete