Hi, we believe in providing you the fanciest and trendy accessories apart from the custom gift wrapping services at very reasonable prices. We aim towards providing you with unique, handmade and handpicked stuff. Feel free to go through the products, to place an order or a query, fill up the given order form or call at the given contact information. We are willing to send orders across India at additional postage charges.

Labels

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Kitchen Basket

Hey friends, I hope you guys are liking what I'm posting, here's another heart felt gift I did for one of my aunt who also happens to be an awesome chef. I handpicked, and co-ordinated a kitchen textile set which included a pair of microwave mittens, Oven mittens, assorted pot holder pads, Plastic bag holder/dispenser and an apron, complete with a wooden ladle. All this was then placed in a Bread Basket.

A Heartfelt Homemade little present.




I had already wrapped up the gift because I was in a hurry. Given below are referral pictures of items included in the chef basket.



microwave mittens

oven mitten and pot holder

plastic bag dispenser

apron(mine was a red and white print)
                                            


ladle
bread basket

No comments:

Post a Comment